11 July 2007

Vintage

It's autumn... It's fucking autumn!!! During my two first years in Sweden, I've been complaining that there were only two seasons in Sweden: winter and summer and that there was no real spring or autumn. Well, this year we had only two seasons again but the other two! There was snow only during one week compared to the three months last year and it was not cold at all so it was kind of spring rather than winter. And now... well, now it's autumn: grey, half-cold, rain, wind... It sucks!

This lead to the fact that I didn't do anything today either, didn't feel like doing anything with this weather. So I worked a little bit on the decoration in my flat and added a Matisse corner to all the "corners" in the living-room.
















A friend told me that she liked the dress that can be seen on one of the pictures of my flat, the pink dress on the left. The most amazing with Kristina's dress is that it's actually vintage! It looks so new, so fresh. And the colours are just amaaaazing!! It could definitely be a spring-summer 2007 collection but it was actually made in the 60's! Can you believe it? I find it extraordinary how the cut, the colour, the material is so latest fashion... latest fashion or just timeless actually? Well, I don't know exactly but what I know is that if she hadn't told me, I would never had guessed it was vintage...



I was wearing vintage today as well. I inherited a few pieces of clothes from my grand-mother and I love them. Today I was wearing an orange 3/4 long sleeves T-shirt from Hermès from the 60's as well.




3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/7/07 10:29

    Ma poulette, tou es souperbe en orange, comme tou es souperbe en n'importe quelle couleur! Au fait, je lis avec bonheur que tu arrives lundi donc je t'attends mardi soir pour fêter mon grand âge, le tien qu'on a toujours pas fêté ensemble, ton boulot, nos retrouvailles... Bref, je t'attends! Bisous, à mardi!
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUIIIIIII!! plein de choses à fêter!!!! A mardi alors! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/7/07 11:28

    c'est déjà la semaine prochaine que tu rentres?
    yipeee!!!
    call me...!

    ReplyDelete