16 July 2007

She's the greatest dancer...

The wedding was great! Malin looked like a princess and had the largest smile on her face the whole day. Tom who usually is a tough guy was quite moved and close to tears a couple of times, especially when he saw her coming in the church. I don't take too much risk by saying that everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves, you could see it on the faces. It was very personal as well, it was Malin & Tom's wedding, not something done by the book, and I really appreciated that. I will try to write more about it this week, but right now I have to pack because I'm leaving for France in two hours!! But I had promised a picture of my dress, so here it is. =)


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/7/07 10:05

    bon voyage...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du är verkligen jättefin i klänningen!!

    Ha nu så riktigt roligt och skönt i Frankrike! Sköt om dig, kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matth: cq y est, je suis a Pau et la preuve, j*ai du mal avec le clavier! :-p

    Vickie: tack saa mycket!

    ReplyDelete