19 July 2007

Family

I am currently in Montpellier at my brother and his wife's place, enjoying being with them and with the most beautiful almost-one-year-old son. That's why I am not writing much here.

God, it's hot here! What a difference, compared to Sweden! Hahaha!! Today the Tour de France is arriving in Montpellier and tomorrow, it's leaving from here as well, which means a lot of problems and hassle to drive around... Pain in the ass-Tour!!! And the worst is that it's coming to Pau next week when I will be there as well!!! God I hate this f***ing Tour!

Gotta leave you now, I'm going to post my signed jobcontract! =)

2 comments:

  1. No The Tour is great I think. I watch it on TV almost every day. Cycling is a good TV-sport and one get to see all your nice surroundings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that nice when you cannot go where you want/need to because of it, trust me... but, oh well, after tomorrow hopefully it will be over.

    ReplyDelete