06 July 2007

I got a job!!!!!!

Finally!!!

I had a job interview this morning for a position and a company that I was really interested in. Before I went there and even more after, I thought: this is me. I am the one, it's me they need. And I hope I managed to give them this impression but didn't want to put my hopes too high... after all, I had been pretty close before and was really disappointed when I didn't get the job...

They had met 4 persons, I was the last one and they said they would decide and tell us on Monday. But then, around 1h30 later they called me to tell me that they had chosen me!

Yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I haven't signed anything and there are plenty of things we need to discuss next week. But they said they would let me know before the week-end so that I could celebrate. And that's what I'm going to do!!! I am sooooo happy! You can't imagine...

I would also like to thank all of you that have supported me, cheered me up, pushed me, reassured me, given me some advice or simply been there during these months. Now I can stop complaining that I don't have a job and soon enough might start complaining again that I have too much job.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/7/07 14:47

    Genial...!
    bravo Lolo, c'est une super nouvelle...!
    tu nous en diras plus hein?
    passe un excellent week-end du coup...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encore bravo ma caille.

    J'en suis encore toute détourbée de joie. Du coup je vais faire le plein d'encens magique!!!(et oui, pour "le reste"...)

    :P

    Des bisous, plein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci merci!! Heureusement que j'ai des gens qui prennent soin de moi comme ca. ;-)

    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh va roligt!!!

    Stort GRATTIS!!!!!!!!!

    Kram!

    ReplyDelete