07 July 2007

My life listed

I wrote last week that I would try to write more about myself and show you a bit more about my life. Well, I'll start with a list. =)

ACCESSORIES

Handbag: Ehmm... I have around 20! The latest one is a silver croco-style leather bag, love it!
Wallet: Louis Vuitton, yellow outside, purple inside
Sunglasses: Prada

TECNICAL
Mobile: Sony Ericsson V600-something
Tv: Prosonic
Computer: Laptop, HP Pavilion zv5000

BATHROOM
Toothpaste: Colgate white & shine
Soap: Bourjois, Nivea, Palmolive... it depends and most of the time there are several at the same time in my bath tub
Hairproduct: I don't put anything in my hair, no gel, no hairspray or anything (wouldn't make a difference anyway! :-p)
Perfume: Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel in the winter and Pamplelune by Guerlain in the summer
Body cream: Evian Affinity Holiday skin (had a Dove before and liked it, silk skin or something like that)
Face cream: Aqua Fusion by Lancôme and everything by Evian Affinity
Schampoo: Before I used to have Le Petit Marseillais but nowadays it's l'Oreal, nutri-gloss, repair-something or colour-something, once again I switch all the time
Balsam: The corresponding one to the schampoos above
Painkillers: Ipren

FOOD AND DRINK
Mineral water: Ramlösa or Loka in Sweden, Evian, St Yorre & San Pellegrino in France
Wine: White, rather French ;-)
Bread: French!
Chocolate: Côte d'Or

HOME
Bed: Ikea
Sheets: With red hearts, blue spots or B&W flowers from Åhlens, Ikea or Ullared... as long as they're nice
Tableware: Ikea
Glasses and mugs: Höganäs, Indiska, Ikea...

Yes, I know, Ikea is everywhere in my home... But I do live in Sweden! ;-)

TRANSPORTS
Car: No car right now but bus & tram & bike
Flight Company: Mostly Air France or Ryanair
Taxi Company: The first one coming (as long as it's not black)

MEDIA
Magazine: Elle, Glamour, Cosmo... yes, I am girl, a real one! :-p
Newspaper: Swedish Metro and French 20 Minutes
Website: Aftonbladet.se

MISCELLANEOUS
Hairdresser: Still find it hard to go to the hairdresser in Sweden, I'm always a little bit scared...
Bank: SNVB in France and SEB in Sweden, parce que seb c'est bien, hehe...
Bike: Black and white Biltema cruiser, love it, unfortunately it's getting old and there's something not quite right with the back wheel that I can't fix because I'm hopeless with these things...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/7/07 11:57

    comme c'est étrange: larubrique laplus développée est celle... de la Bathroom...!!! allez savoir pourquoi...!!!

    ReplyDelete