13 July 2007

B&W vs Pink

I got angry and complained about the weather... and it worked! The sun came back today and it felt good to feel the warmth on the skin. I even had an ice-cream, which I hadn't had in around three weeks! I chose after-eight because I love mint and chocolate and I tried a new flavour: vanilla with chocolate bits and marzipan (pâtes d'amandes in French). The new one was really really good! Especially the green marzipan bits! :-)

Tomorrow I am going to Eskilstuna for Malin and Tom's wedding. The third this year. The good thing is that one was in Italy, one in France and this one in Sweden and there was no one that was going to several of these weddings with me. Which means that I could have the same dress again and I didn't have to find another one. But this time, I am changing the accessories: another handbag (B&W and pink, found it in among my "collection"), new shawl (a pink and silver one that I bought a few weeks ago), other jewels (forgot my bracelet in France and can't have a green necklace with pink accessories so it will be a pink necklace instead). So instead of going Black & White from head to toe (with a green touch) it will be B&W and pink this time.

I had been thinking about taking a picture a put it up for you so that you can see but now, most of it is already packed so you will have to wait until Sunday or Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment