14 May 2007

Manic monday

Had a job interview this morning. 8.30 on a monday morning? Is that human? Well considering that she called me just after talking with the company (I met a temp company who is in charge of the recruitment) and considering that she still hasn't have published the job offer, I believe she's forgiven for making me go up so early on a monday morning...

It went well. More news for you if there are more news for me. ;-)

After that, straight to work, talked a lot of French today. No one even thought of asking where I was calling from. Must be my accent. :-p

And then, I went to the gym and trained and sweat like an idiot. 1 hour dance-step and 30 min torture on the machines. Crazy you think? Well, yeah a bit... but the thing is wedding nr 1 is in less than a month now and the dress I bought is just too beautiful so I have to look just as beautiful. Which means getting rid of the damned 2 kilos around the waist (and if by any chance 1 or 2 kilos could vanish from my ass, I wouldn't mind either!)

Then home, foooooood.... quiiiiiiiiick.... hungryyyyyyy... and CSI NY and a niiiiiiiice bath. And a quick posts or two here. And to bed with either a book or French Glamour (thanks, sis', you know my drugs, love you). And crap! I forgot/didn't take the time to cook the pie I wanted to take with me to work tomorrow for my lunch. Well I guess it will be another breakfast-cooking morning tomorrow. If I am not too lazy for it. Well see. Right now, I just want to go to beeeeeeeed! Nooooooow. Byyyyyyye!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great as your are right now!!

    But hey - what about all the flowers above here? Is that your sister? Is it weddingflowers? Or birthdayflowers maybe?

    My french sucks so... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    All the girls in my family have their birthdays in May. The pink roses were for my mum who is born on the 16th and the red ones for my sister who is born on the 17th. That's indeed her on the picture with me. Not too hard to guess that she is my sister, uh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete