20 May 2007

First time of the year

This week-end was a "first time of the year" week-end:

- first time I sunbathed on my balcony (reading Elle =) )
- first time I used Biafine: a magic cream that heals sunburn or more generally, a good aftersun, can't live without it, would have died several times yet otherwise, burnt, grilled, steacked, hehe!!! Today I didn't burn because I have gone to the solarium 2-3 times already but I put some Biafine anyway.
- first BBQ, again on my balcony, with one of these amazing one-time grills (note to myself: have to post about it some time)
- first time I wore shorts
- technically Monday is not the week-end any longer but nevermind, tomorrow I will start wearing my summer perfume, Pamplelune by Guerlain because I finished my winter perfume, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

What about you, have you had some "first time of the year" recently?

2 comments:

  1. First time of the year that I'm pregnant?! Does that count?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, 'cause you don't do that every year. Or will you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete