04 October 2007

Facebook

100 amis

100 vänner

100 friends

God, I'm popular! :-p

And Mr 100 is Henrik, a friend from my class in Halmstad. Apparently he changed job in april and is now working in Stockholm (he had moved back to Linköping after Halmstad). Guess how long it's been since we last talked on msn...

That's one of the good thing about Facebook, that you can catch a glimpse of what's happening in your friends lives when they are updating their profile. The funny / silly / stupid / annoying / hilarious (you name it) applications are not everything. Some of the applications like the wall are even convenient to keep in touch even undirectly.

You can read everywhere in the newspapers about how addictive it is and how harmfull it is to companies because employees are spending hours on facebook under job hours. I don't. I've done it once or twice in the beginning but I stopped right away. It's true that it IS addictive, especially in the beginning where you finding a lot of people, discovering funny applications and everything. And during that period I was spending waaaay too much time in FB instead of sleeping for instance. But now, I just spend a few minutes everyday. That's enough. And I let people come to me, hehe!

I'm popular, like I told you! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Jag har inte orkat engagera mig i Facebook ännu, hur ska man ha tid med DET också??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nej, precis!! Just DU är en som har en bra förklaring för att inte vara med. För även om du registrerade dig nu snart har du NOLL tid på dig för sånt. ;)

    ReplyDelete