30 August 2007

Quiet

I know I've been quiet the last two days... but that's because my internet connection doesn't work! :(
I feel handicapped without it and it feels strange not being able to write anything here, so I take a few minutes at work to let you know.
This week-end I am going to Stockholm as well, reeeeally looking forward to it as it's been more than a year since I was there last (may 06 I believe, and still it was for work just for the day). Warm I know it won't be because summer is over here in Sweden and temperatures have dropped to an average of 15 degrees in the afternoons (and really cold in the mornings), but I hope the weather will be fine. On the program, shopping, fika, going out, a lot of talking, taking it easy, enjoying the city... nice! :)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous31/8/07 14:56

    alors bon weekend ma lolo...!
    la bizzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/8/07 16:24

    c koi fika? pruno

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel your handicap: I don't have the internet at my new flat too... a question of weeks they said. Pff, boring! (so you can guess I'm back to my family house for the weekend!)
    Enjoy your trip to Sthlm dear, I envy you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/9/07 19:42

    I hope that you had a really good time in Stockholm. Next time Göteborg?????

    Kram Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/9/07 11:40

    hello miss...
    tout va bien maintenant que tu as récupéré ton internet? donne nous des news...! bizz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pruno: fika c'est un concept, un peu comme un gouter... c'est quand tu vas en ville faire du shopping et que tu t'arretes dans un café pour faire une pause avec un cappuccino et un muffins ou un chocolat au lait avec de la chantilly et une part de gateau aux carrottes... une de mes activités favorites!

    ReplyDelete