05 August 2007

Melting Pot

On Friday evening, I was at the birthday party of a Mexican friend. The nationalities present that evening were:
  • Sweden
  • Mexico
  • Colombia
  • Bolivia
  • New Zealand
  • France
Interesting, right? It was real fun to talk to all these people and the whole evening was a cool mix of Swedish, English and Spanish with even a few French words here and there. I love these international mixes.

---

Apart from that, I finished, as written on a previous post, the latest Harry Potter on Tuesday. Since then I haven't started any other book, I don't know what to read. I just don't really feel like reading actually, I still feel empty after finishing the Harry Potter book knowing that there won't come anything new now... So I guess it will be Metro and Cosmo for a few more days until I get inspired by something.

No comments:

Post a Comment