02 June 2008

My social marathon

I'm in Paaaaaris!!! Arrived on Saturday, went out to a club and when ze left the club it was 5 in the morning and already daylight. We went to bed at 6 and got up around 12. Then, a big cheeseburger in a terrasse, two good friends came so that we had a quatuor like back in the good old time when we were studying in our business school. I hadn't seen Lucile in almost 3 years. And yet, during our studies we had been roomates, so we were really close friends. But that's life and sometimes it's too hard to fight to keep in touch. So we just let go but I knew that it was just temporary and linked to where we were in our respective lives so I wasn't afraid. And just like we emailed more seldom then, we started emailing more again a while ago, talking hours on skype, msn etc. And now we're talking about her visiting me in Goteborg this summer.
After our girl reunion time it was time for me to go south, to the 16th arrondissement for some family time instead. A small reunion with all my cousins at my aunt's place. We're a big family with a lot of cousins and one of my aunt never got married so she got 13 nephews and nieces instead of children and she's the coolest. She's regularly organising these reunions and this ti,e she jumped on the opportunity of me being in Paris to gather everyone. Cool, uh? I saw my cousin Nicolas' child, Arthur, who is 1,5 months: so cuuuuute!!!
And after leaving them, I headed to another place in Paris where I met 5 really good friends. We had a really good dinner in a nice restaurant. I realy like to meet them, although I see them only 2-3 times a year, it always feel like it was last week. And every time I see Julie, she's telling me I look slimmer and that I lost weight. Always nice to hear, good for my ego. Hehe!!!
And today on the "étape" for my social marathon: meet my brither quickly to get my train tickets for tonight, go and see my best friend Sophie and spend the whoooole afternoon with her and tonight have dinner with Hélène and Delphine. And at 23, I'm taking the train to head South and in less than 24h I'll be at home: so cooooool!!!!
Have a nice week everyone, I know I will! :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/6/08 19:32

    dis donc tu chomes pas toi quand t'es a Paris! tu m'epates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben toi; tu fais les JO du shopping, moi je fais les JO des gens, chacun sa categorie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/6/08 12:18

    Can't wait for the next whoooooooooooole afternoon! :)
    So.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit. Jag blir jättetrött bara av att läsa om alla dina aktiviteter! :-) Men vad roligt att träffa alla gamla vänner och familjen!

    Njut nu!! Och ha så trevligt!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So: moi aussi, encoooore plus longtemps together et personne qui appelle a 18h pour me rappeller que je suis déjà en retard.

    Vickie: jag vet, ingen vila den här gangen, vila far jag göra i augusti, da är jag bara hos ,in föräldrar och ska nästan inte träffa nan.

    ReplyDelete