08 May 2008

Just a drink

It was supposed to be just a drink. Instead I got coooovered with B-day gifts! I wasn't in Göteborg last Sunday when I turned 29 because I was on my way back from Vienna (as you may have read). This week-end I am not here either and so are some of my friends. Therefore I thought, never mind, I won't celebrate this year. But some friends of mine suggested we would go for a drink this week. With the nice weather we've been having I thought it could be a good idea. I though we would just have a glass of wine and enjoy the nice weather. And that precisely would have been my gift: my friends gathered for me, some wine and some sun.

But they all came with gifts, the sweethearts! And I told them only yesterday or on Tuesday! I got: - a really nice pyjamas (and God knows I've been struggling to find a nice one in Sweden that hasn't snoopy or hello kitty or that would make me look 60 years old)
- a nice scarf
- some tea, chocolate and biscotti (pistachio taste, yummy!!!!)
- a sweet sweet pink bracelet
- a plant that is already perfect on my window with an "interchangeable" rose
- a dinner for 2 in an italian restaurant.

Pfiou! I'm spoiled!!! Thanks girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. Så avundsjuk jag blir!!! Men det var ju skoj att du fick en trevlig födelsedag i alla fall!!!
    Hoppas vi ses snart, kram!!

    ReplyDelete