24 May 2008

Eurovision

OK every country has sung now. I may sound a bit chauvinistic but I actually like Sweden's best. I like Iceland too. Georgia is horrible, it sounds like she's singing "Piss will come", yeah that will sure come, haha! France is... well, I don't really know what to think about it. Strange, funny, not the best song ever but when it comes to France at Eurovision, it most certainly is one of the best.

Well, we'll see in a little while how this whole thing turns out.

Who was your favourite? Did you even watch it?

2 comments:

  1. But wasn't it a new thing that the french guy was singing in english???? I can't remember when or even if that happend before?!

    The hole competition is a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's one of the first time if not the first. It pissed some of the French ministers who wanted him to mix the lyrics with more French... pfff! So ridiculously arrogant Frenchness about our language. Who cares??

    I agree 100% to the whole thing being a joke. It's all about neighbour ass-licking.

    ReplyDelete