17 February 2008

I did it!

This picture is taken from the UCPA terrasse in Serre-Chevalier where I was a few weeks ago as you know. Nice, uh?


In the background, I've circled a small and narrow and although you may not see it in the picture, very steep corridor. Well, my friends, let me tell you that I skied this corridor. My biggest achievement of the week and my biggest pride.

At UCPA you get classes with teachers. But it's not like ski class when you were a kid, it's much better. 'cause even if you've reached a certain level, they still give you advice and recommendations on your position, your technique and so on to help you improve. And they push you. They push you the whole week to always make better. And they make you try things you never thought you were capable of. And when you actually do it and succeed, Gosh! How good it feels. Such a great feeling of accomplishment. And for that, I'm greatful to Sophie, my teacher. I'm greatful that she made do all this things and also that she made me feel that I was capable of doing it.

EDIT: click on the picture to make it bigger

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/2/08 22:47

    grattis comme dirait l'autre..nan sans dec ca a l'air sympa cette descente..
    toujours fan de ton blog lorraine, je suis tes journées, semaines en restant captivé par tes petites histoires..meilleur blog de la decenie sans aucun doute..
    a+
    Nico l'anglais

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19/2/08 22:48

    grattis comme dirait l'autre..ca a l'air sympa cette descente..felicitation..sympa ton blog j'adore suivre tes journées, semaines..je reste captivé par tes petites histoires..meilleur blog de l'année sans aucun doute
    a+
    Nico

    ReplyDelete