09 February 2008

And another week...

Has this week flown away faster than the others? I don't know. But it went fast at least. Which is good considering how kind of sad I was at the beginning to be back to "reality" after my magical week. I think what made it harder is that we were living in a center where we didn't have to cook anything nor wash the dishes. The only things we did was:
  • wake up and get dressed
  • get some breakfast
  • ski for about 3 hours
  • have lunch (eat too much) and then sunbathe on the terrasse
  • ski for about 3 hours
  • come back for some tea and cookies (or hot wine) on the terrasse
  • shower
  • eventually play card or have a beer or both
  • have dinner
  • eventually have another beer
  • sleep
So even if it was active because of the ski, it was quite passive as well in the way that we just let ourselves go with the flow and follow this schedule, not too hard a one, every day. And by no cooking or no washing for instance, we kind of lost contact with reality. And there was no questions about job, bills, problems, responsibilities or this kind of pain in the *ss...
That's why it was hard to come back.

But now I'm back and there's nothing I can do about it. I won't long for another 50 weeks or so... so I'll focus on the positive things that are coming:
  • my little mexican is in town mañana!
  • probably a girls week-end next week (have two options actually)
  • than a week in Germany, ok it's for work but I'll see Beate and it could be interesting and bring a lot of interesting contacts
  • then pfuit! time will fly hopefully so that we reach Easter
  • and then direction Aaaaaamsterdam for the Easter week-end with my mum, nice!
  • and then it's April, May, June and the weather should be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment