03 February 2008

Back to Reality

I'm back. But I wish I weren't... The return to reality and good old Göteborg was a bit hard this time... Some of the reasons why are:
  • great people
  • great ski resort
  • great snow
  • amazing weather eeeevery day
  • Got to see my syster during the week-end and for a bonus during the week as well
  • 3-course meals every lunch and dinner (4 if one counts cheese and dessert)
  • no cooking and no dishwashing
  • great feeling of freedom
  • no problems or responsabilities whatsoever to think about...
  • beer or vin chaud on the pists for after ski
and much more... I might post a few pictures, we'll see.

But tomorrow I'm back to work. Last step in my return to reality.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/2/08 20:07

    bah oui cocotte, c'est la vie sauf si tu decides de devenir moniteur de ski ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai une autre idée: je créée ma boite comme ca je peux prendre des vacances qd je veux (sans compter que je suis pétée de thunes). Mono, faut pas pousser qd même...

    ReplyDelete