08 January 2008

Pot-pourri

My stay in France in short

What I saw the first morning I woke up at home. The photo wasn't taken on the first day but given that I actually saw that almost every morning of my stay...

A nice day skiing on the 23rd

Two pretty girls (some kind of resemblance? Nah...)

My grand-father's house where we celebrated the 24th (although I wasn't exactly there in the afternoon, this pic and the one below are from my cousin)

View from one of the bedrooms, my beloved Pyrenees in the background

The table is ready for the traditionnal Christmas dinner. 15 persons around the table for the 2007 edition.

Our Christmas tree on the 25th. It's on a table because of two small threats. The first one has four legs, the cat, and the second one two, Clément. ;-)

Before Christmas lunch on the 25th at home. The foie gras is already on the table. Not for long!

On the way back to Sweden, flying above the Alps.

There was a few days between the last two pictures but I was too busy enjoying to take some more.

3 comments:

  1. On the post adress, it is indeed called a castle but it isn't that big... I'd rather call it a mansion or something like that. It really seemed big with all the bedrooms and the corridors when I was small though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser stort ut på bild också. Ser ut som ett sådant typ av ställe på franska landsbyggden där jag kan tänka mig slå mig till ro när jag går i pension :-)

    ReplyDelete