12 November 2007

Verdict

Remember these shoes? Well, I loved them (was surprised that you didnt like them Audrey...) and I tried them several times but I just couldn't walk so I took them back. I don't think it shows on the pictures but the heels were too high around 9 or 10cm, and it was impossible to walk. I looked like... I don't know what I looked like but not a top model on the catwalk that's for sure!

I didn't see any other nice pair of shoes here, Sweden is really an underdeveloped country when it comes to shoes. And it's really strange because they are really good at fashion so why can't they make shoes? I don't know but what I know now is that there is only Italy and France that can make shoes so I will stop trying to find some here and will buy my shoes in France everytime I'm there... 3 pairs of shoes per year that's really less than what it used to be, I might have to buy 2 pairs each trip! hehe! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment