15 November 2007

Nothing

No real post today, not inspired. Got a half crappy day today. It started when the bus left while I was one meter from the door only which had me take the tram and then walk 25min, how to start the day in a good mood... then the day was ok and I was supposed to go to the gym but the bus came late and got more and more delayed when we got closer to the center. Result: I was barely at my usual busstop (instead on in the city center) while my pass started, went home directly with my bag that I carried for nothing in the end...

The positive of the day: heard a piece of a potential huuuugely good news for one of my closest. Will tell you later when it's confirmed.

Going to take a bath listening to Billie Holliday now...

Arriverderci!

5 comments:

  1. good bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se det som "dagens träning" att du var tvungen att bära din träningsväska en hel dag i onödan!! :-)

    Och Tusen TACK för grattis-kortet till Elvin!!

    Kramar Vickie, Robert och Elvin såklart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the good news? Tell us!! BTW, next time you think you have a crappy start to the day when you miss the bus, just think about how easy the RATP is making transport in Paris these days...

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matth: the bath was nice indeed. =)

    Vickie: jag räknade precis så! ;)

    Frankie: my brother got a job! So happy for him. Good luck with the French. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lolo...!!!!!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete