22 November 2007

4 things

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Sales person for Louis Vuitton on the Champs Elysées, Paris
2. McDonalds (not as glamourous)
3. Telemarketing for a study on people with bladder problems, I had to call Canada, the French speaking area and it was not easy to understand sometimes!!!

4. Marketing Manager for my current company


Movies I would watch over and over:

1. Top Gun
2. Love actually

3. La cité de la peur

4. Le diner de cons


Four places I have lived

1. Artigueloutan, France

2. Halmstad, Sweden
3. Reims

4. Paris


Shows that I watch:

1. CSI (Vegas, NY and Miami)

2. Heroes
3. Grey's Anatomy

4. Ugly Betty


Four places I have been:

1. Mexico

2. Italy

3. England

4. Spain



People who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Helene

2. Male & Brenda

3. My little Pruno, Anne-Aurore
4. My Sis', G



What I do when I go on the Internet


1. check my emails

2. check my blog: comments & stats

3. check my facebook

4. check what's on TV tonight



My favourite food:

1. Foie Gras

2. Tarte au citron meringuée

3. Baguette and butter

4. Strawberries (from my pruno)



Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In my bed

2. On holidays

3. In the arms of a guy

4. With my nephew in my arms



Four people who will respond
1. Helene?

2. DD?

3. Audrey?
4. Pruno?



Things I am looking forward to this year (I mean 2008):

1. The holidays with D, H & M next summer

2. Being able to save some money to go to New York and see Audrey

3. Sophie coming to Sweden? (no pressure, hehe! ;-) )

4. Meet new people

8 comments:

  1. "Four people who will respond
    1. Helene?

    2. DD?

    3. Audrey?
    4. Pruno?"

    bon, ben moi je réponds pas... na!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mais que tu m'énerves toi! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hi hi!!!!
    je me marre en tout cas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yihaaaaa je refuse tout post sur du shopping car tu dois économiser pour venir ME voir!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. t'as rapporte tes shows au fait?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey: oui j'ai ramené les shoes et récupéré mes 40€, c'est le début de mes NY-savings, il m'en faut juste un peu plus now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je t'ai répondu sur mon blog! :p

    ReplyDelete