20 July 2008

End of the week

Haven't blogged in a few days, I know... been busy, hehe!

Thursday, pizza with Emanuela. I live at nr 5 in my street, the pizzeria is at nr 11. And according to her (and I trust the Italian recommendation), it's one of the best pizzeria in town if not the best. They make pizzas with mozzarella instead of cheese, that's how it's supposed to be. If it is so, and it's true, they're really good, can someone explain to me how it is that I've been there only twice in a year?

Friday, Ingeborg arrived from Stockholm and first we had some sushi with her and Manu. Another nice place around the corner. First time this time. Why is it that I am discovering the nice places when I have a few weeks left in the neighborhood? Then, Manu went home and we went to a nice place to have some wine and chat.

Saturday, sleeeeep and then we went to Brenda for a girls brunch. So much food! But so good. So much chat! But so nice! Then we headed to town for a little bit of shopping: suitcase for Manu (she left to Italy today, it was time to get something!), shoes for Ingeborg. And nothing for me, I am happy for the moment, good girl, uh? And slightly broke as well, hehe! Then home and we had a few drinks. Then Manu went home and Mioara arrived with some Indian food. And more chatty chat, Mioara and Ingeborg hadn't met in 3 years, it was Halmstad good old time then. No party either, we were too tired.

Sunday, sleeeeeep, read and nice breakfast. Then Manu & David picked us up with they new rally Aygo car, hihi! Direction: the airport please. We dropped and kept the car, so now I have a car for two weeks, yipee! Then we went to visit a flat but it wasn't nice. Then we went to the city and found Ingeborg shoes. A drink at the trainstation and pfiut! The week-end was over and it was time for Ingeborg to go back to Stockholm! But it was really nice.

The conclusion of this week-end: Thursday Italian, Friday Japanese and Saturday Indian. What about tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment