03 July 2008

Can it get any better?

Guess what, I got some money for buying shoes yesterday!!!!! I

was at H&M and was looking for a pair of shoes I had seen before. I wasn't 100% about them but yesterday they were on sales for 49,50 SEK (around 5 euros) so I just took them. And then, I remembered I had a bonus check for 50 SEK, so the cashier actually gave me some money back! How cool is that?

And just before that, I took 5 pairs to my shoe repair store and tomorrow I will get them back. Some of these pairs have been waiting to be repaired in 2-3-4 months.... oh I'm looking forward to wear them again!!! Right now I'm wearing only flat and it feels strange!

1 comment:

  1. j'ai pas fait aussi bien que toi! j'ai du utiliser ma carte ... Mais j'ai enfin débuté les soldes ce midi! avec 2 paires de chaussures ce qui m'a forcément fait penser à toi!

    et oui avec 1 retour + tard que prévu de Mada dimanche à minuit, un pot de départ lundi soir et 1 changement de job mardi ... j'ai pas eu de temps cette semaine pour le shopping! ce week end je vais me rattraper!
    bises
    bon we!

    ReplyDelete