31 December 2007

At home II

I'm at home again... the other home. The Swedish one. I know it's confusing... I'm confused myself sometimes. For although I really consider Sweden and my flat in Göteborg to be my home, I still call my parents' house "home" as well. Commodity and habitude I guess. Because I also say "my parents' house" sometimes as well.

Anyway, I'm in Sweden again after 10 wonderful days in France. And now it's New Year's Eve and I have to go get ready, the fireworks are starting in 1 hour...

See you next year!

PS: I had a looooooot of presents for Xmas and made myself a few more as well ;-) Took some pics when I started unpacking my bags. You'll see tomorrow. I'll probably have a hangover tomorrow and it will be a very good activity, uploading pics. Hehe!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/1/08 12:44

    Happy New Year Lolo et Welcome Home...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! But... where ever I lay my hat... that's my home! ;-)

    Gott Nytt År!!
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/1/08 19:29

    Les photos, les photos !!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce blog c'est vraiment top!
    Merci..car comme ça tu ne sembles pas aussi loin. Biz et bonne année ma domdom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year everyone! And welcome to the new people! :)

    ReplyDelete