24 December 2007

At home

I'm at my parents' house in France and if I quickly find my old routines at home, there's always something bothering that takes several days: the keyboard!!! It's an azerty here instead of a qwerty (the swedish is not that different from the english one i think). Aaaaah! I put Qs instead of As everyzhere, so irritating!
Apart from that, everything's fine. I've been there for 3-4 days now and the weather is amazing! Blue sky, quite warm (up to 12 or 13 in the afternoons) which makes it possible to go out without a coat. But it's getting cold in the evenings and in the house it's cold; it's always cold, so I'm always putting several layers and usually look like the Michelin guy. My mother is always suprised that I wear cotton tee-shirts + pull-overs only, but that's what I wear in Sweden and it's enough! I'm never cold when I'm inside in Sweden...
Yesterday I went skiing. The last time I skied must have been some time in February or March 2003... Or maybe one day in January 2005? But I don't remember and I don't think... The weather was great, the snow amazing, I was with my dad and my sister, I fiiiinally solved my problem with my shoes and it didn't hurt as it used to do: what else can you ask for? Hope to be able to ski another day in the week. If I don't, it's ok because I know I won't need to wait another 4 years. Just 4 weeks. In the end of January I'm going to Serre-Chevalier for one week with my Italian and Swedish friends.
And now my nephew is coming in a few minutes. My little prince I have already written about and posted a few pictures of. And after that wrap my last presents, get ready and FAAAAMILY TIME!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. GOD JUL & ett GOTT NYTT ÅR från oss alla tre!

    Ha så mysigt med familjen.
    Kramar från Vickie, Robert och Elvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOYEUX NOEL à toi aussi petite Lorraine.
    Profite bien de ta famille, et recharge tes batteries à bloc !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. genial pour le ski...! je pense y aller aussi avant la reprise... bonnes fetes en tout cas Lolo, et à très bientot...
    les tasses ont fait leur effet, un grand merci!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

    ReplyDelete