16 December 2007

Count Down

4 days... only 4 days left before I go home. Thursday evening. Goooood I want to be Thursday. There's nothing else I want more right now. Luckily time went fast last week 'cause I really wasn't motivated at work. I'm done, just waiting for time to fly and finally get to Thursday.

This week-end was an exception though 'cause my little Fanny was here. Such a nice time we had together. She arrived on Friday evening and we started by going to Farrelli's on Avenyn for some cocktails and club sandwiches. The funny thing is that we were already there last March when she came here for the last time. Then we were there on a Sunday morning (well afternoon rather) for a brunch and we got the same table the two times! How funny is that!

On Saturday we woke up veeery late, took a long breakfast, long time to get prepared and got ready even later than with the girls last week. We left the flat at 14h45!!! And the only thing that made us speed up was that Systembolaget was closing at 15h and we had to get there before to buy some glögg. We made it. And then continued to the city center for some shopping. Got home at 19h30 to leave our presents and get ready for the evening, only to find out that the invitation was actually at 18 and not 19 as I thought! We only arrived 2h late... After that we had a great time the whole evening and even got some presents.

Today the day was unfortunately short... mainly because we woke up at 12!! I guess we're both really tired and we really need holidays. Just like last week-end then: we got ready faster and left the flat around 14 to give Fanny's her surprise. Massage. When we got out 1h later, we were all flappy and like floating on a little cloud, feeling like speaking slowly and low. Hehe! We walk around through Haga and stopped on Storgatan to have a nice fika and some very very nice cake. It's a place I had noticed some months ago but had never had the occasion to go there. Guess what they have here: a cake-buffet, alla the cakes you can eat for 65 SEK!!! and even if you take just one piece of cake, they let you help yourself which means you can take it as big as you want!!! Ouh I love that!!!

After that we went slowly to the bus station and said good bye and for once "see you soon" as we'll meet again in three weeks. In Stockholm this time. Nice!

So now, just three little evenings and then I'm heading home.

PS: by the way, I have almost all my presents now. Only need to find mum's, the hardest as usual... What about you? Found everything? Got started even?

2 comments:

  1. il me manque juste celui de Ségo moi...! un p'tit bouquin pour chacun cette année, pas plus! :-)
    A dans 5 jours Lolo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend was just great indeed. Thank you a lot once again! Can't wait for our next meeting...

    Pics will come soon on my blog, when I'll be home (where I forgot my cam) again.

    Des bisous tout plein! And cheer up, only 3 days left now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete