01 December 2007

Celebrities

Yesterday I was out in Göteborg for a very nice Friday. First I went home early from work, tidied my flat a little because there were clothes everywhere mainly. Then I open a bottle of riesling, put a Cerrone by Bob Sinclar CD and enjoyed the week-end starting. Got ready and joined the guys I used to work with for some poker. I unfortunately never got any good hand and lost quite fast. But it was good to see them and fun to play again.

I continued to Tranquilo a few meters away, a really nice bar with a nice Miami-Brasil-LatinAmerica feeling, you know bright colours, lively, slightly kitsch sometimes. There I met my friend Male and her colleagues from Volvo who were having an afterwork. Within just a few minutes, Male & I were asked to be photographed for these sites with pics from people partying. We felt very pretty and maybe a little bit topmodels to be asked to pose! ;-)

So today I checked these websites to see how we looked like and I then discovered we had both become Swedish or at least gotten new names. Namely I've become Jen, probably short for Jenny and Male became Stina.


And even more surprsing some other girls on another picture are called Marie & Lorraine... mmmh, strange, don't you think?

;-)

3 comments:

  1. Non!! tu as les cheveux longs maintenant? ou je suis fatiguée?
    J'ai encore plus envie de te voir maintenant que j'ai entraperçu ce changement! Envoie moi des photos stp...à défaut de te voir en vrai!
    Biz, lucile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, et oui! J'hésite entre t'envoyer des photos ou aiguiser encore plus ta curiosité pour que tu viennes me voir ici. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. En tout cas tu es super mimie sur ces photos. A très vite ma belle!

    ReplyDelete