10 September 2007

Escapade in Sthm

Ok, still haven't written about the week-end in Stockholm, it's time now...

Well, it was really nice,I had a great time. I left on friday by car with my friends Henrik & Male (Maria Elena). We talked a lot, slept a little (not Henrik, luckily), ate a little and hop! There we were i Stora Essingen in front of Ingeborg's house. And then it was started, we started talking, hehe... and watch a bit of TV as well.

On Saturday morning, Ingeborg bought some fresh bread across the street and we had a really good breakfast. It was 11 o'clock approximatively. After that we headed downtown for some shopping: what else! Stora Essingen is really great because it's an island a bit outside the usually denominated "center" of Stockholm and it's really green, there are a lot of deers living on the island and you can easily meet one in the morning, happened to me two years ago, the last time I visited Ingeborg actually.... but still, from there, it only taked 15 min by bus to get to the city center (Hötorget).

For the ones you know me, you know the way I feel about shopping, no need to precise... so I had given myself a budget of 1000 sek (around 100€) but the thing is that I was also looking for a present for my dad so I was not looking so much at stuff for girls. And because most of the shops are actually chains or franchise or however it's called, most of what is in Stockholm, you can find it in Göteborg as well, so often I was saying "I'll go and check this again when I'm home". And the result was that, apart from the present, I didn't buy anything for me!!!

On the way home we bought some "lördagsgodis" or Saturday candies that we started eating in the subway and finished together with a glass of wine. In the evening, we went to a good Italian restaurant and drank a really good white wine and good pizza. After that we went to Östermalm (one of the fancy area of Sthm) to the Soap Bar. Great bar and we had fun. Talked to Danish guys first, actually there was one whom I was sooooo convinced that he was French from the way he looked like so I HAD to ask him. Well, so wrong I was, but they were nice and we talked a while. Then some Swedish guys but they were too drunk and focused on one thing only, finding a girl for the night, so we got rid of them quite quickly. Then, we started to be a bit tired but the DJ was soooo good, AAAALL the songs he played were good! You know sometimes you hear 2 or 3 good songs and then 1 or 2 not so good and then it's get better again and it's always like these kinds of ups and downs... well, not this time, not a single B-class song! So we stayed a little bit more and as we were about to leave two guys who had been drinking champagne the whole night invited us for a glass. Can I say no to champagne? Nope... really nice guys. And then taxi and then home and then to bed...

On the day after, we took another good breakfast, talked a little bit more because it still wasn't enought after friday evening and the whole saturday ;-) ... and then H & M picked me up to head back to Gbg.

Really nice week-end, Thank you again Ingeborg! See you soon in Göteborg! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment