10 June 2007

I'm leaving

My friends, in a few hours I'm leaving and therefore will not blog for a few days. I know it's sad but I may have better things to do like working on improving my suntan for instance. ;-)

But here is a short programme of the coming days so that you can virtually follow me in my globetrotting (or Europetrotting).

Today: flight to Rome and then Train to La Serra (South of Rome, between Rome and Napoli, where they make the Mozzarella di Buffala)

Tomorrow: beach!!!!!!

Tuesday: Tourism, the Amalfi Coast and Napoli probably

Wednesday: the reason why I am in Italy, the wedding!!!!!!!

Thursday: sleep on the beach and then Pompei

Friday: Rome and hopefully some shopping =) In the evening departure to Paris and France

Saturday: the other wedding in the South-West of France!!!!!!

Sunday: a few hours at home with the family

Monday: return trip from home to home, in other words from Pau to Göteborg (via London)

and tuesday, you ask? well sleeeeeeeping! Ah well, no wait, job interview! =)


Report to be uploaded soon after that and pictures if you're nice. Take care everybody. Love.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/6/07 12:49

    alors bon voyage Lolo et profites en bien....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon, je réagis un peu tard mais... éclate toi bien ma bichette!
    Et vivement ton retour pour les comptes rendus!

    Des bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh så roligt att resa så mycket! Italien... jag är så avundsjuk!

    Hoppas du får en härlig "semester" och lycka till på jobbintervjun sen!

    kram!

    ReplyDelete