28 June 2007

I want to learn a new language

And according to the test I did...

You Should Learn French

C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.
You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...



Well, that's kind of what I did for 25 years (not counting the last 3 I have lived in Sweden)... hehehe!!! ... although I sometimes feel like I'm loosing it, especially some technical words that one doesn't use often. When I did the test again, changing some answers where I had been hesitating I got: Spanish, Japanese and Swedish... I already speak Spanish and Swedish and I am really interested in Japanese too, although I believe the language is kind of impossible to learn... well, all in all, this test is not too bad at all. =)

Anyway, I think the next language I will learn will be Italian, love that language.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lorraine, I'm Italian and if you want I can teach you a bit of Italian language. I'm a woman and my name is Gloria. I like your blog!! and i'm interested in your life.
    First lesson : amo molto gli animali = I love animals very much
    Ciao Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buon giorno Gloria and welcome here! How nice to read that you like my blog thank you.

    About Italian, I think I will wait a bit more, I want to make my Swedish perfect before I start another one but thank you very much for you offer and when it's time, I may contact you again.

    Ciao! Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du har skrivit mycket på sista tiden. Det gillar jag :-)

    ReplyDelete