07 October 2008

Home Sweet Home

Oh my God! Can't believe I haven't written anything here in more than 2 weeks!!! Time to get a grip and start again... so I start here (at work) although I don't like it. There is still lots to do at home so I haven't started my computer once since we moved and we just got an internet connection this week-end.

Moving went well, I spent the whole Saturday packing two weeks ago and on the Sunday I went to get the little truck I had booked and with the help of my friends, everything was done in under 2 hours!! Then my sister and I cleaned the old flat and left the keys back, the guy thought it was very clean and he was very happy: nice!

On the 1st of October, I went to the bank, signed some papers and got the keys. I am an OWNER, I own my flat, how cool is that?!?!? One of the best thing about that is that the next time I move, it will actually be MY decision and not because someone tells me that I have to. After the bank, I went to Ikea to order the bigger furnitures: beds, kitchen table (a bar table) and a desk for my sister. They were delivered to our house the day after.

This week-end we built our beds (well, finished mine yesterday evening), started unpacking everything, putting away the boxes... I haven't finished yet and most of my clothes are still in the luggages (yes, several of them! :-p) but it's on the right path.

And it already feels very good. It felt like home from the start whereas it normally takes longer than that for me to feel comfortable.

I promise, when it looks decent enough, I'll post pictures. But I'm not sure you want to see all the luggages full of clothes (quite undecent actually thinking that I have so much!) and the boxes everywhere...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/10/08 09:24

    Ah, je suis contente contente pour toi! Il me tarde de plus en plus de voir tout ça! Bisous!
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. En alldeles egen lägenhet låter verkligen underbart! Och det är DU värd, så mycket som du har fått flytta!! :-)
    Hoppas allt är bra med dig (men det låter ju så i alla fall) och att du nu börjar blogga liiite oftare igen ;-)
    KRAM och trevlig helg!!

    ReplyDelete