29 October 2008

Improvement

Improvement 1: I am writing once a week instead of once every other week if not once a month... hang in there and I may come back to the rythm I had before of a post once every 2-3 days!

Improvement 2: Actually they are more
- I got a hard drive, need to move the pics and music now... will do that this week-end as it may take hours!
-got rid of all the box in the entrance
-got some reeeeeally nice curtains for my room (will put the same in the living room soon)
-saw some nice bar stools, will try to go and buy them this week-end
-unpacked my shoes so I have more to choose from now. Niiiice!!!

Last week-end I didn't do much because my mum was here (it was soooo nice to have her home!!!) but this week-end, I am expecting another big step.

2 comments:

  1. Raconte les rideaux! J'en veux moi aussi mais je ne sais pas trop ou chercher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est quoi la seconde step? je fais ma curieuse comme je suis de retour!
    bise
    et see you soon
    ton pruno

    ReplyDelete