22 October 2008

Home Sweeter and sweeter home

Oh my! Another two weeks... Really need to solve my laptop issues so that I don't give up on Internet every evening... But instead of sitting in front of my laptop I have been quite active and was barely at home. Been training a few times, been wanting to train another times but the schedule didn't work out. Been going out with some friends. Been travelling away one week-end. Been learning Italian. And of course been spending some time on working on my flat.

So far I have:
- electricity: check!
- insurance (even got two until next july): check!
- internet: a temporary mobile one and ordered the definitive one: check!
- home telephone: ordered, check!
- found all the channel on the cable (even the ones we are not paying for!): check!
- put most of my clothes in the cupboards (those that fit at least...): check!
- mounted some furnitures: a bed, a drawer, a bookshelf, a table by the bed
- a washing machine that works and I don't even have to book the time: check!
- some light in my room and the living room (still is the same room): check!

Still need to fix:
- lamps for the lights in my room and the living room
- put a wall so that I don't live in the living room any longer
- a hard drive so that my laptop doens't totally die on me
- put up my bookshelf (the other one is for the living room)
- open some boxes with the radio + cds, the books, the photo albums, etc.
- get rid of the boxes in the entrance
- saw the small shelfs in the bathroom that are a little bit too big
- find a solution for the recycling stuff (right now it's just in the middle of the kitchen...)
- put some blinds and some curtains in my room as well so that my neighbour can't see me sleeping anymore
- empty the last two luggages with clothes (one is half full only with the clothes that need to be ironed actually.... the other ones with big winter pull-overs)
- FIND A SOFFA!!!! The one we had seen and tried to order is not produced any longer so we're back to square one
- put up the bar table and find some bar stools so that we can eat on a proper table instead of on my bed...
- put up the mirror in the entrance
- open the box with my shoes, been living with the same 2 or 3 pairs for a month, can't take it anymore!!

See, there's a few details before I can take pictures and post them here!

Or I can do a before, under and after! :-p

3 comments:

  1. oui, un "avant, après" serait encore mieux...!déjà bcp de choses faites, et qd mm bcp encore à faire... excellent!

    (bon, ben je viens avec la perceuse ou pas??? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh herregud. Jag blir trött bara av att läsa din "att-göra-lista" :-)
    Men jaaa, du måste börja blogga lite oftare nu va?!!?
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivement les photos !!!
    bon courage pour ton installation.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete