09 September 2008

New start

OK Im writing mostly in English lately. Probably 'cause I am not writing that often and therefore I want everybody to follow what's going on. Even if there's nothing much going on. Not yet.

On the 1st of october. 3 weeks, I can't wait to get my news keys, have the moving-part being over. And start a new step of my life. Owner of my own flat, in charge of when and where I want to move. Which won't happen any time soon, let me tell you! That will be my 5th place in less than 3 years. That's a lot right? Well, I know people who had it worse. My friend Brenda lived in 9 different places in 5 years....

A big part of my new step into my new life is the arrival of my little sister. Well, not so little anymore, younger let's say. She's been there more than a week now and it's really nice. Nice to have someone to go home to in the evening, someone to talk to. Especially someone from the family. With family you don't need to talk, you don't need to explain things, they get what you mean. With my brother and my sister we have our own way of communicating, I think most people mustn't get what we say and mean sometimes. Hehe!

Anyway so far, we're sharing only one Internet connection and I have to admit I often let my sister have it... too lazy to be posting here....

What about you? What's happening in your lives lately? Anything new and exciting?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/9/08 16:28

    je crée ma boite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooon!!!! Ouh la la, faut qu'on cause toi et moi!!!!

    Bisous bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/9/08 11:03

    et ouais!!!! du moins ça prend bonne tournure...!
    t'as raison, faut qu'on cause...
    (je suis dispo ce weekend normalement...!)

    ReplyDelete