09 March 2008

Ooops! I did it again!

Today I was in town with my good friend Malin. Malin and I like the same things: shopping, clothes, shoes. Today we did the whole with a focus on shoes. Malin bought some really nice boots with reeeeally high and sharp heels!

I first bought a pair of reaaaally cool black varnished high heels with an open toe. Sooooo fashion right now! And with my chanel mail lack, my feet will look like a million this summer! =) And then I thought I was done when I found the best "fynda" ever! "Fynda" in Swedish means find a good bargain, you know when a gament or pair of shoes has had several discount levels. The pair I found today cost 50 SEK instead of 340 sek. 50 SEK, that's 5 euros! These are the purple on the picture below. Oh and the black ones were on sale as well. So I paid in total 550 instead of 1040 SEK. Nice, uh?


Oh and I never showed you the pairs I got myself in December and January, so here they are.


Found something common to all these pairs (except the purple ones)? The heels, the super mega heels! Yeah, that's another thing Malin and I have in common. The main characteristic a pair of shoes should have is that they should look good. We always laugh when our friend Christina tells us that she always goes for "comfortable". Comfortable is not in our vocabulary, fierce, nice, hot, fashion... these are words that are in our vocabulary!

2 comments: