16 March 2008

And the winner is...

OK, apparently it wasn't too hard. The fact that is was a close portrait made it easy for everyone. So YES I was at the hairdresser last Saturday and yes she cut my hair "dégradé" but I already had it before so this wasn't really new, just freshened up.

The big change is the colour, I'm much blonder now, she did some highlights and coloured also the whole hair a tone blonder.

... And the winners are:
-Vickie
-anonymous
-Manny

Manny is coming to me in April so I'll just skip Avignon. Anonymous, well, I don't know where you live so....

Halmstad next!!!! Vickie, what about me coming down for a Saturday in April or May? :) Vi hörs!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/3/08 22:37

    anonymous!! c'est moi, Ninie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I knew it! Jippie!
    Va roligt! En lördag i april eller maj blir jättebra!
    Fast jag och Elvin åker till Kiruna 10-21 april. Men efter det kan vi ses! Va roligt, det ser jag fram emot! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY WOULD YOU SKIP AVIGNON??!!!!! Just for now I HOPE, or it would be WAY TOO UNFAIR!!! Bouhouuuuu!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha c'était toi ma ninie!!! Bon mais comme tu viens aussi en avril, on peut remettre le Paris a plus tard... ;-)

    Vickie: då kan vi sikta mot slutet av april eller mitten av maj (åker till Vienna 1-4 maj)

    Manny-chouchou: bien sur que ca n'est que partie remise!

    ReplyDelete