04 June 2009

Wedding

Tomorrow I am flying back to France. Yay! Just for the week-end though. Buh.

My cousin is getting married on Saturday with Alice and all my family and all my cousins will be there. Oh I just can't wait! We're gonna have so much fun!

As some of you may know I am a wedding-guest professional and am invited to 2-3 weddings every year. Therefore I have a couple of dresses. But some of them are too big now, others are still ok but I didn't feel like wearing them again. Not this year at least. So I bought a new one. And it was not easy, I thought I would have a lot of choice in Stockholm but it seems I could have found just as easy here in Göteborg...

Anyway, here is what it looks like but I bought in another colour though. A very nice dark grey that I will match with a yellow shawl. I really like the combination gray-yellow, think it's very elegant. You'll see next week how I look like it it!

Not let's hope for some sun for Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. très joli...
    et pour mon mariage tu mets quoi
    :-)))

    Gros bisous
    Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et toi tu mets quoi? Curieuse va! Tu verras dans moins d'un mois maintenant.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete