08 April 2008

Weddings

I haven't even started the 2008 season that I have already a wedding booked for 2009!!!!

I got a phone call from one of my very good friend yesterday and she told me the good news. It's crazy that everyone around me is getting married, check it out:
2004: 1 wedding
2005: 2 weddings
2006: 2 weddings
2007: 3 weddings
2008: 4 weddings (but I can't go to all of them)

And 2009, already one booked. That's just crazy! And to all of these, I'm going as a single of course... umpf! I wonder sometimes how it will be at my wedding, if I ever get married of course... And how old I will be and how many children my friends will have (considered that they are also starting with that!). Well I guess, they will have to get babysitters, hahaha!!

All in all, I'm starting to get tired to go to everyone else's wedding.... But at the same time I love weddings, it's usually some cool parties. And for 2009, it's two very good friends and I'm really happy for them. And it's a good reason to buy a new dress. And with a new dress, what do you need? New shoes! And maybe new accessories, new handbag... See! I always see the positive in things. ;-)


6 comments:

  1. Jag förstår inte... Varför hittar inte din stora kärlek? Du som är både trevlig och snygg. Jag fattar ingenting... :-) Är du kanske för kräsen av dig? Ingen som duger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/4/08 00:20

    He ben, tu en as des mariages en perspective!!!
    t'inquietes pas, je pense que je serai alone à ton mariage. :-)
    Je vois ce que tu ressens. C'est chaud les mariages en celibataire...
    Biz
    Delphine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie: Det är inte att ingen duger det är bara att det är ingen alls... alltså jag känner nästa inga singlar. Alla verkar vara upptagna i Gbg!

    Delphine: pour les mariages sup de co, j'ai Mélanie, pour les autres, je t'emmène avec moi, ok? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. moi je suis contente de te donner l'occasion de t'offrir de belles tenues, de belles chaussures !!!
    pruno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ben tu crois pas si bien dire car j'ai trouvé une robe du feu de Dieu tout à l'heure! Et qui ira trop bien avec mes pompes que j'ai acheté le mois dernier. Mais elle est assez légère alors on verra en fonction du temps...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/4/08 15:58

    Hej girl,

    You will find the right guy, def. It takes time but on the end he is everything that you want. Ok that is what I beleaf otherwise it is not working at all. Maybe soon party Göteborg???? Stor kram Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete