04 August 2008

How it should be

I'm home. THe French home.
The sun is shining.
I've been swimming in our pool.
My little wonder Clément now knows my name (Yoyen is my name) and is asking for me all the time.
I'm eating French food, I'm drinking wine at every meal (no, not for breakfast!).
There's no alarm clock in the morning and no plans for the days.
Now is the first time I'm connected to the internet since Friday.
My phone hasn't rang once.
God, life is gooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta go folk; my glass is empty, keep guessing on my purchase and see you around!

5 comments:

  1. Je peux t'appeller Yoyen aussi?? je trouve ca trop craquant! Enjoy tes vacances et bois un verre de fin a ma sante (avec plein de saucisson!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Are you drinking wine at EVERY meal? So you're drunk all day, everyday??? Oh my god, you french people... :-)

    Anyway, take care and hope to see you soon again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis contente que tu en profites comme ça! J'espère qu'on aura la chance de se voir bientôt quand même, parce que tu me manques!

    Des bisous tout plein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/8/08 09:35

    C'est vrai que c'est super hypra agréable les vacances dans le sud ouest ! Passe de bonnes vacances et @très vite. Ln

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parisienne: no soucy, je boirai un verre a ta sante

    Vickie: no, I'm not drunk all day long every day, because I drink one or two glasses each time not more. Drinking doesn't mean getting drunk. Oh my god, you Swedish people... ;)

    Manny: merci merci, moi aussi tu me manques et on devait essayer de se voir ces jours-ci mais il me semble que ca va etre dur...

    LN: ouais c'est bien, hein? Surtout quand on voit ses amis! ;)

    ReplyDelete