21 August 2008

Back in business

OK, time to reveal the results of the quiz. The correct answer was D, a flat!!!

Viriginie, Matthieu and Vickie guessed right; Fanny had the right answer but she already knew, hihi!I'll try to post some pictures this week-end.

Right now I'm back in Gothenburg. Back to the office as well... umpf, I wish I had stayed longer in France. But on the other hand I have finally started training again. I had trained close to nothing during the last month and I was feeling that I was getting all flappy and blah rather than fit. So on the gym level I'm back in business as well. It was tough tonight but when I left the gym after the shower, the weather was really nice after getting only rain since I've come back. Quite warm as well. Mmmmh! Nice!!

And for the blog as well, I'm back in business of course. Will post more often. Lots of things coming ahead, watch out folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment