19 November 2011

London

So, as I told you in my previous post, I went to London the other day. I arrived on the Saturday mid-day and departed on the Tuesday again around lunchtime. 2 ½ days and a breakfast as a bonus. I was meeting my mum and my sister and we were staying at my cousin's place. 

The whole stay was about: food, culture, shopping as well as family time and of course a lot of talking! 

Here are a few pics of some of the things we saw and did.

The British Museum


The roof of the British Museum


A typical local pub where we had a Sunday lunch or Sunday roast. I had a Cumberland pie with Chips (French fries) and very green peas.  Yummy!


Big Ben at night


A building with  beautiful architecture and a well-known name on it



Tower Bridge at  dusk 
The Tower of London at dusk


3 comments:

  1. Super ! Il faut vraiment que j'y retourne ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elles sont superbes tes photos, en particulier le détail du toit...

    ReplyDelete