23 June 2011

Summer is here

Summer has come. On the paper at least. When it comes to the temperatures, we're not exactly there yet in Sweden. We had around 25 degrees at the beginning of the month but now this week, it's more 15-16 degrees, brrrr. But in a way, not so surprising since this week it's Midsummer, a big celebration in Sweden about summer where, ironically the weather is usually bad, cold and with rain. But that's not what I wanted to write about.

Back to summer and warm temperatures. That's when I change my perfume to Pamplelune from Guerlain. I've had it for several years. The strange thing for me about perfume is that I have a very hard time to change, for a very long time I had only two, one in the winter and one in the summer. Pamplelune being the summer fragrance. And I can't wear it until the thermometer reaches a certain level. That's when summer is here for me. Summer, warmth, holidays, strawberries, swimmingpool... That's the associations I have to my perfume. No wonder I love it!



PAMPLELUNE: L’ESPRIT DU PAMPLEMOUSSE ET UNE NOTE DE BERGAMOTE

Au petit matin, les volets s’ouvrent
Le soleil se lève et réchauffe
Vue sur un verger d’agrumes 

Source: Guerlain.fr 








How about you and your perfumes? Do you change often? Do you have any summer favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment