15 June 2011

Dance II

A week ago, I wrote here about a Mexican dance show I saw here in Göteborg. Here are a couple of pictures. Click on the pictures to see them in their original size.




The dancers changed their outfits three times. The first ones (top pictures) are from Vera Cruz. The ones above are from Nayarit where the dancers are from. 

The last outfit was the most beautiful in my opinion, with larger than large skirt which creates great effects when turning and swirling. You saw a glimpse of the dress and of those effects in the Dance post. And I took a lot of pictures that turned out great. Will try to narrow down to a few and post them this week.

1 comment:

  1. les trois premières me font penser à des photos de catalogue du début ou milieu du 20ème siècle... avec une lumière bien particulière, et un cadrage très chouette! j'aime beaucoup!!!!
    bravo ma Lolo!

    ReplyDelete