10 December 2010

Just sayin'

Next Saturday, instead of flying to France and my family for Xmas, I'm going to Mexico. I went to Mexico in 2002 for 3 weeks and loved the country (and Guatemala too). If you've read this blog for a while you will know I have Mexican friends here in Sweden and I'm going with them, we'll be there for 3 whole weeks. Woooo, I can't wait! I'm going to travel quite a lot inside the country since there are so many places I want to see. It's actually going to be like 4 mini trips.

This little red star on the map is where I will stay for 4 days and the blue zone is where I'll be going. The place where I will stay is a small city called Puerto Morelios, a few kilometers south of Cancún. And I will stay in a small hotel owned by a friend of a friend.

It looks like that.






Not too bad, uh?

4 comments:

  1. maravilloso...!!!
    tu as bien de la chance...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu me diras si c'est bien! Sinon tu peux contacter Celine de Oh la la playa dans ma blog roll qui habite a Playa del Carmen et qui aura surement des milliers d'adresses pour toi! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympa!!!! Enjoy !! Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buu, va ja blir avis... :( Men gla för din skull! :)

    ReplyDelete