14 April 2008

My week-end

Friday: rented some movies and started with Fur, an imaginary portrait of Diane Arbus with Nicole Kidman and Robert Downey Jr. Then I watched A Mighty Heart with Angelina Jolie. I don't like her but she was ok in the movie.

Saturday: easy morning, then I went to a shopping mall with two friends, we got a present for the birthday party in the evening. Party to which we landed more than 1:30 later than the time on the invitation... well, it was a mexican party to it wasn't a big deal. Nice party with a mix of Mexican music and music from the 80's such as Pet Shop Boys. Cool.

Sunday: easy morning and discovery afternoon. The weather was really nice so I went for a walk in the city and I tried to go to some places in the city where I have never been. Woaw! There are so many hidden golden nuggets in this city! So cool! I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment